The band released only one self-titled album in 1991 which received lukewarm reviews. The album was a commercial failure and the band disbanded shortly after, whilst touring with Ratt. The song “Loud Guitars, Fast Cars, and Wild, Wild Livin'” was included in the movie If Looks Could Killsoundtrack. In the US, the album charted at number 187. Their only chart entry in the UK was with their cover single, “All the Way from Memphis” in July 1991.
- Richard Black (from Shark Island) – vocals
- Michael Schenker (from Scorpions, UFO, Michael Schenker Group, McAuley Schenker Group, and Ratt) – guitars
- Tracii Guns (from L.A. Guns) – guitars
- Share Pedersen (from Vixen) – bass guitar
- Bobby Blotzer (from Ratt) – drums
• 1991 – Contraband